Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Review:





Taking proper care of your hair can be hassle. There are countless amounts of shampoos, conditioners, and deep conditioners to choose from. Choosing only one of them can be very, very difficult.


I personally love to take good care of my hair and experiment with new products to see which ones work the best. I struggle with really thick, frizzy, dry, wavy hair. It’s hard to keep the frizz and dryness away, but luckily, I’ve found something that actually works.


The Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque is a deep reconstructive conditioner that’s meant to deep nourish your hair in less than 10 minutes. It contains a blend of macadamia oil (the start ingredient in this combo!) and argon oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts. All these fabulous oils work with your hair to nourish and rejuvenate it.


Formula: This masque is a really rich one. It has a very creamy, thick, whipped texture. Even if you turn the container upside down, the product won’t run down due to how thick it is. This can be a really good thing for dry ends, but it can also be a problem for the roots. I find that my hair gets really oily if I use this hair mask on my roots, so I always make sure to only apply it on the lower half of my hair. I find that a little goes a long way. It has a fabulous fresh, fruity smell that actually lasts on your hair after you get out of the shower.



Packaging:


It comes in a very pretty green container and it’s available in two sizes: 8.5 oz and 16 oz. I purchased the smallest one first just to try it out, and since I ended up loving it, I bought the bigger one.


Overall thoughts:


I really love this hair masque. It is my holy-grail deep conditioner. I find that it makes my hair really soft, shiny, manageable and my ends feel a lot less dry after using this. It leaves a pleasant fragrance on my hair that lasts for about a day. It’s hard for me to notice a difference with hair products, but I can say that this one does stand out.


The only downside to this awesome product is its price. It is not a very affordable hair mask and it’s kind of hard to find. It’s not available at drugstores, only high end counters and online. It took me a while to try this product because it had a very high price, but after trying it, I can say that the price is definitely worth it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment