Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fourth Model

For the fourth and final model, I went with some a little bit different.

Since my model didn't really wear makeup, I wanted to do something very natural. I did a rose-gold natural look on her.

Process:

- As always, started with eye primer, then applied a shimmery rose-gold to her eyelids, and a matte brown to her crease.
- Then, I filled in her eyebrows, applied mascara, and eyeliner.
- For the face, I applied a rose blush, and a shimmery highlight.

Finished look:


My friend, Chaveliz Nieves, helped me do her makeup!





Special thanks to this beautiful girl for being part of my Capstone, Sydney for taking pictures of the looks, and to Chaveliz Nieves for helping me do her makeup.

It's been an awesome experience meeting and working with you guys. Again, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment